Learn about the Gateways Family Specialist Credential and how it can help you in your work with families.
This webinar will also serve as an introduction to the Gateways Family Specialist Credential which requires education and knowledge to:
· Build strength-based relationships with families
· Encourage families to identify and set achievable goals
· Support families in developing the skills and knowledge needed to access resources
· Promote and strengthen bonds between parent and child
· Assist families in becoming leaders within their communities