It is important to help families understand how young children learn and ways they can easily support children’s development. These resources provide strategies and recommendations for teachers to consider when partnering with families to support young children learning at home. They are based on guidelines for remote learning from the Illinois State Board of Education and focus on developmentally appropriate practices in early childhood.
- Helpful checklist for planning remote learning activities
- Other Resources from ECPL
Implementing Remote Learning Recommendations at ISBE Remote Learning.
- Quick overview of the ISBE Remote Learning Recommendations document
- Closer look at the selected section
- PFA or PFAE program examples
- Opportunity to share
Rachel Giannini (3-Part Webinar Series)
Learning at Home with Rachel #1
Learning at Home with Rachel #2