You’re invited to join an interactive and informative one-hour webinar hosted by WIDA Early Years to introduce early care and education (ECE) professionals in Illinois to the various components and uses of the WIDA Early Years Promising Practices Implementation Kit. The Kit offers:
• Guidelines for supporting multilingual children and families
• Practical suggestions and voices from the field
• Opportunities for self-reflection
• Examples of individual pathways for self-study
• Support for data-informed decision-making
The Promising Practices Implementation Kit is available for free to ECE professionals in Illinois. Join us to learn more about this exciting resource!
Questions? Contact Tammy King at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit wida.wisc.edu/EarlyYears to learn more about WIDA Early Years.